I finally ordered my little chicks for June delivery. I had to make some changes in the order from the previous post. Now I’m a-getting:
- White orpingt0ns – A nice breed, but I’m tired of yellow colored cycens.
- White wyandot – I had one once before, it was a nasty cycen. This will be better?
- Black and White Jersey giants – Huge CHICKENS. I will enjoy picking them up.
- Barr’d Rock – No experience with this type.
- CoChins!! – These are the best ever for cute-ness.
- DOminiques – That is actually how you spell it. Although American origin, they have a Frenchified name.
- A Dorking Cock – These are such fun little torpedoe birds on their small legs.
- New Hampshire – For history
- Australorp – These look pretty and lay eggs quite notoriously.
- Ameriaucana – Just for the egg color.
- Rhode Island – Also history
- and one random one.
I also found out, via Wikipedia, that the formal name for “Frenchification” is “Francization”